Armored Core [CoRe]
Welcome to Armored Core, if you are interested in joining or becoming an ally please register and fill in an application...

We are the clan Armored Core. [CoRe] We are are a group of skilled players, who play to win, and have fun doing it. We are competitive and strive to the best of our ability, and to better our members in any way possible. .

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

CamelToaster's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: CamelToaster's Application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:10 am

1. PSN: CamelToaster.
2. GB Account: Same as PSN.
3. Reason For Joining: My old clan kind of fell apart and then I started gbing with random people I would meet, but I want a more organized clan.
4. Game(s) your currently playing: Mw2, Cod4, Cod5.
5. Rank: 10th prestige 70. Yes, it's hacked but I regret it now. It gets really boring. But I did this like 3 months ago.
6. Age: 14. But I don't whine. Don't want to get kicked.
7. Where you heard about us: Alex. I posted a Free Agent thread on a few sites. Not sure which one he saw mine on.
8. How often are you online: School starts for me in a week but I'll try my best to get atleast 10 hours of play time a week.
10. Can you log onto the forums at least once a week: Yup. I'm currently on like 3 forums actively. Ever since I was like 11 I've been using forums so it's nothing new to me.
11. Whats your timezone: MST. Or GMT-7. Let me know which time zone you guys are from so I know what times I should get on. Not sure if it matters, but I live in Alberta, Canada.

Already tried out. Was told I'm in. Once I get back in the cod mood I should be a lot better. The last few weeks I have been in the halo mood, and the controls are a lot different. But I'm not using that as an excuse or anything. Once I get used to the sensitivity and bring it back up to 7 I'll be as good as new.

I don't have much gb experience but I guess I have to start somewhere.

Thanks,
Camel.
Back to top Go down
AlextheKiller95
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:27 pm

aight your in remember the rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.urmom.com
Caliber127
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Welcome.... to the clan...

New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm back. I apologize for anything I said to anyone. I swear to god I wasn't trying to join the other clan or "clan hop." I just wanted to be able to party with them. And then things got out of hand. I just got mad when Cal said he knew I would do something like this, just because I'm younger. But I was in my last clan for 6 months. So I don't like when people think just because I'm a kid I can't be mature and dedicated to the clan. So I got mad. You got to admit though Cal, when you lost to Alex you were pretty pissed =D

Anyways I'm glad I'm back. I couldn't live without you guys. I had to cry myself to sleep... Razz

My signature won't work for some reason. Not sure why. It's kinda plain. I need to make the background clear and get a better font but I think it'd be a decent logo.

https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/i/araisedfistacore.jpg/][IMG]http://a.imageshack.us/img576/3/araisedfistacore.jpg

If you'd like to try and make it better that would be awesome. Like get a sweet background and a better font. The picture is on google. Just search cartoon fists.

c
Back to top Go down
Maticus11
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Dude, you say you're mature but really you're not, it was the first 3 days of being in the clan and you made drama. We are a brand new clan, we don't want this shit. Having you try to get "allies" with some fucking spawn campers. I don't want you in this clan, but that's not my decision.

I really don't trust you and even if are in the clan you won't like a decision that Caliber or Alex will make and you would most likely clan hop again. You may be a good player but you're definitely not a team player.

You have lots to prove to Armored Core, making a avatar is not even close. You're a disease and I don't want you in the clan, and don't even try to join my squad.
Back to top Go down
CamelToaster
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm on my phone so sorry about any spelling errors or whatever.

I never clan hopped. None of this would have happened if you guys hadve read that I asked to be there clan friend. And your just starting more drama. I never once said that since I made an avatar that I would be good now. If not everyone in the clan doesn't want me or trust me then maybe this isn't the clan for me. I've already talked to cal and alex and I didn't hear any of this from them. Honestly NONE of this would have EVER happened and none of this drama would have started if you understood the difference between clan hopping and trying to get some friends to play demo with. And to demo spawn trap you have to actually be good and have good communication so I don't know why you have anything against them. That's exactly why I said I'm done, because I didn't want to deal with this drama. I never made any of it. I never knew asking to be friends with a clan could even make drama. But somehow you guys took it the wrong way.

I already apologized to everyone so if you really want to start more drama you can stay butt hurt or we can pretend it never happened and move forward as a clan. Because until I have everyones trust then I won't be able to do what I do. And that is help the clan by doing anything I can.
Back to top Go down
AlextheKiller95
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 pm

welcome back for a period of time I will watch you just to make sure you dont clan hop
Back to top Go down
http://www.urmom.com
Caliber127
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 pm

..... Well yeah... I'm not taking sides here. But frankly stop arguing about the past. It may or not happen again... but if it does I will kick him permantely. As of now he will limited rights in out clan, until I regain some trust. Mat glad your here to say what you had to say. Thats truthful, alex you do that, and camel I already talked to hear but if I find out some other shit your done. Along with that nija guy hes limited also..

New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:32 am

Its just how I feel,and Camel none of us trust you and if you have one little screw up you're gone.
Back to top Go down
CamelToaster
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:52 am

And thanks for sharing your opinion. But really why did I lose your guys trust? I never once intended to clan hop. If I really wanted to clan hop I would've been in the other clan right now instead of trying to get back in. Think about it. I didn't even add the leader or anyone from that clan. That's what I don't get, you guys all say your gonna watch me to make sure I don't try to clan hop but I never even did before.

I'm on my phone again...
Back to top Go down
Caliber127
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 am

Your limited enough said. Even if you did't do anything, the fact that you went behind our back put an application to be ALLIES, without asking... You don't see me accepting members, without asking Alex, Mat, etc...

New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 am

Well actually I wasn't wanting to be allies. I was just wanting to be able to play with them. And then if they were cool and all I would've asked you guys if you wanted to allie with them.
Back to top Go down
Caliber127
Fresh Meat

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:05 am

whatever, I'm tired of this bullshit topic locked

PostSubject: Re: CamelToaster's Application   

Back to top Go down

CamelToaster's Application
Page 1 of 1